CAS 23 : Overburden Removal Cost
CAS 24 : treatment of Revenue in Cost Statements.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued two new Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), CAS 23 and CAS 24
The standard (CAS 23) provides guidance on following matters:-
1. Principles of measurement of Overburden Removal Cost;
2. Apportionment of Overburden Removal Cost over various activities of the entity;
3. Presentation and disclosures of Overburden Removal Cost in the Cost Statements.
Full standards can be reached at following URL:
CAS 23: http://icmai.in/upload/CASB/CAS-23.pdf
CAS 24 provides guidance on following matters:-
1. Principles of measurement of revenue;
2. Assignment of revenue;
3. Presentation and disclosures of revenue in the cost statements.
Standard can be download at following :-
- Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) (Amendment) Rules 2016
- Draft on Treatment of Costs Relating to CSR Activities
- Non disclosure of cost formula used for inventory valuation is violation of AS-2
- Agricultural Ind AS 41 accounting treatment
- Intangible Assets Ind AS 38 Accounting treatment
- Ind AS 23 Borrowing Costs
- Ind AS 20 Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance
- COMPANIES INDIAN ACCOUNTING STANDARDS RULES 2015