Contact Us I Cancellation & Refund Policy I

Address for Contact

You can contact us for availing our services  relating to Taxation and Finance  :-

Name CA Satbir Singh

Mobile No

Contact Us

(Pls send Message for WhatsApp Subscription of Daily Updates)

E mail ID :

cancellation and refund policy

We start our services after receipt of Advance from customer, If the customer is not satisfied with

  • Customer can cancel his service request within 24 hours after receipt of advance.
  • If the customer wants to cancel his service request he need to intimate via email :
  • Advance amount will be refunded within 7 days (excluding holidays ) . If Any service is rendered then advance amount will be refunded after adjustment of cost for service rendered.

7 thoughts on “Contact Us I Cancellation & Refund Policy I


    I had posted a mail regarding probem with filing GSTR 1 Please help me to rectify the matter

  2. sireesha

    Sir i need help regarding tax. My father expired and his case was selected for scrutiny. Ater his death i got a notice that i have to attend for scrutiny. I dont have any information regarding my father i informed the same to the dept.They gave exparte assessment and imposed huge tax amount.I have gone for appeal stating the same fact . while the appeal is still pending the recovery dept sent a recovery notice and then attached the property of the deceased. Now i applied for stay on the recovery notice to the commissioner of IT. I informed the recovery officer to hold on with the proceedings till the disposal of stay but the recovery officer sent property details to sub registrar office and sent me a notice ” order of attachment of property.
    The appeal is pending and stay application on recovery is pending but the officer attached property. Is it justice for a deceased family by grabbing even their house.

    Sir please help me with some solution.

  3. CA kavita

    If I done mistake in gstr3b of March related to export sales. I should had to done in table 3.1(a) but wrongly I put that figure in table 3.1(b) then how can I rectify it. Otherwise I can’t get any refund due zero-rated supply not matched with gstr 1 table 6a and gstr 3b table 3.1.b and if if i add that sale in next month gstr 3b then how can i offset my tax liability because last month itc should not be shown again in next month

  4. BusinessCapitalAdvisors

    Hi, letting you know that can find your business a SBA or private loan for $2,000 – $350K Without high credit or collateral.

    Find Out how much you qualify for by clicking here:

    Minimum requirements include your company being established for at least a year and with current gross revenue of at least 120K. Eligibility and funding can be completed in as fast as 48hrs. Terms are personalized for each business so I suggest applying to find out exactly how much you can get on various terms.

    This is a free service from a qualified lender and the approval will be based on the annual revenue of your business. These funds are Non-Restrictive, allowing you to spend the full amount in any way you require including business debt consolidation, hiring, marketing, or Absolutely Any Other expense.

    If you need fast and easy business funding take a look at these programs now as there is limited availability:

    Have a great day,
    The Business Capital Advisors Team

    unsubscribe/remove –

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.