Additional Places of Business Tab
1. I have already provided information in fileld no. 10 A and B, why should I provide details again?
Information in 10A and 10B are related to Principal place of business and 11A/ 11B are related to Additional Places of business.
2. What is Additional Place of Business?
Additional Place of business is the place of business where taxpayer carries out business related activities within the State, in addition to the Principal Place of Business.
3. Can taxpayer declare cold storage as Additional Place of Business?
Please seek professional guidance in this matter or reach out to your VAT officer.
4. Does a taxpayer need to declare all his places of business?
Yes, a taxpayer needs to declare all his places of business.
5. I have 150 additional places of business. What can I do?
You can enter maximum upto 100 additional places of business.
6. Is it mandatory to enter additional places of business?
No, it is not mandatory to enter additional places of business. If you do not have any additional place of business, you can go ahead.
6. Do I need to upload evidence for additional place of business?
No, it is not required to upload evidence for additional places of business.