GSTN enables online filing of letter of Undertaking
Instructions for filing LUT online on GST Portal:-
How can I file the Letter of Undertaking (LUT) for export of goods or services at the GST Portal?
To file the Letter of Undertaking (LUT) for export of goods or services at the GST Portal, perform the following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click the Services > User Services > Furnish Letter of Undertaking (LUT) command.
4. Form GST RFD-11 is displayed. Select the financial year for which LUT is applied for from the LUT Applied for Financial Year drop-down list.
5. Click the Choose File button to upload the previous LUT.
- Only PDF or JPEG file formats are allowed.
- Maximum file size for upload is 2 MB.
6. Select the declaration checkboxes.
7. In the Name, Address and occupation of the independent witnesses section, enter the name and address of 2 witnesses.
8. In the Place of Filing LUT field, enter the place.
9. In the Name of Primary/ Other Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the name of authorized signatory.
10. In the Place field, enter the place where the form is filed.
- You can click the PREVIEW button to preview the form.
- You can click the SAVE button to save the form and retrieve later.
11. Click the SIGN AND FILE WITH DSC or SIGN AND FILE WITH EVC button.
12. Click the PROCEED button.
- Submit with DSC: Sign the application using the registered Digital Signature Certificate of the selected authorized signatory.
- Submit with EVC: If the EVC option is selected, the system will trigger an OTP to the registered mobile phone number and e-mail address of the authorized signatory. Enter that OTP in the pop-up to sign the application.
- The system generates an ARN and displays a confirmation message.
- GST Portal sends the ARN at registered email and mobile of the Taxpayer by e-mail and SMS.
- You can click the DOWNLOAD button to download the acknowledgement.