GST Laws Manual: Acts, Rules and Forms Paperback – May 2017 by
Part A: GST at a Glance
Part B: GST Acts
1. Amended/Inserted Articles by the Constitution (101st Amendment) Act, 2016
2. The Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
3. The Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
4. The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
5. The Goods and Services Tax (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
6. State Goods and Services Tax Act
Part C: Revised Draft GST Rules
1. Registration Rules
2. Return Rules
3. Determination of value of supply Rules
4. Payment of taxes Rules
5. Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes Rules
6. Electronic Way Bill Rules
7. Transitional Provisions Rules
8. Input Tax Credit Rules
9. Composition Rules
10. Refund Rules
11. Assessment and Audit Rules
12. Accounts and Records Rules
13. Advance Ruling Rules
14. Appeals and Revision Rules
Part D: Draft GST Forms and Formats
1. Registration Formats
2. Invoice Format
3. Payment Formats
4. Return Formats
5. Refund Forms
Part E: FAQs on GST issued by CBEC on 31st March 2017
Price Rs 1314. Click to buy Online
- Paperback: 895 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India; First edition (1 May 2017)
About the Author
Rakesh Garg, LLB, FCA, a graduate of Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, has been practicing as CA for more than 30 years and has specialization in Sales Tax, VAT and Service Tax.
He has authored a number of books during the last 17 years. His first book “Law of Sales Tax on Works Contract in Delhi” was released in 1999. Amongst others, his well-recognized books are:
• Delhi VAT Ready Reckoner,
• Concepts of Central Sales Tax,
• Goods under Sales Tax Laws,
• Service Tax Ready Reckoner,
• Introduction to Indian GST,
• Handbook of GST in India.
These books have not only been referred extensively by the business community and professionals but also appreciated by the Delhi VAT Department.
For several years, he has been an advisor and convener of Indirect Tax Study Circle of N.I.R.C. of the I.C.A.I., who has also conferred upon him the Award for Exemplary Services for authoring books and contributing as faculty in seminars.
He has presented papers on Sales Tax/VAT and Service Tax in countless meetings with Professionals, Corporates, CII and other Trade Associations; and contributed as faculty in training programs organized by the Revenue Departments for its officers.
Sandeep Garg, CMA, FCA, a Graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, has been practicing as CA for more than 25 years.
He has co-authored a number of books in past more than 15 years. Amongst others, his well-recognized books are:
• Delhi Sales Tax Ready Reckoner,
• Hand Book for NGOs and NPOs,
• Handbook of GST in India.
He has vast experience in the field of taxation, business process management and implementation. The NIRC of the I.C.A.I. conferred upon him the Award for Exemplary Services for authoring books in the year 2000.
He has also presented papers and contributed as faculty in training programs at various forums.