GSTN started sharing Mismatch data with tax authorities
GSTN has started work on BI & Analytics. Different scenarios of BI (Business Intelligence) have been identified on which work is going on such as
- Persona based Analysis,
- Predictive Analysis,
- Fraud/Anomaly Detection,
- Statistical Scoring,
- 360 degree view taxpayers,
- Circular Trading & Network Analysis etc.
Further, GSTN has started sharing data with tax authorities on the following:
- Mis-match between figures reported in GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B. ( for liability analysis )
- Mis-match between figures reported GSTR-3B and that computed by the system in GSTR-2A. (for comparison of ITC being claimed by taxpayers)
- Taxpayers who have generated e-way bill but not filed tax returns.