GST portal show ITC in GSTR 2A more than that filed in GSTR 3B for FY 17-18. How to claim excess in GSTR 9 and when the said ITC would be available?
Answer : You have to claim in March 2019 GSTR 3B return ( to be filed till 20th April 2019) if amount shown in GSTR 2A is correct.
There is No provision to claim ITC in annual return.
- New Auto Reconciliation of Input Tax Credit on GST Portal
- How to Reverse Incorrect Input Tax Credit ?
- How to Claim Missed Input Tax Credit of FY 2017 18
- GST Input Tax Credit Rules Changed from 01.02.2019 [Video]
- GST Penalty if Wrong Input Tax Credit availed or utilized
- Input tax Credit on capital goods purchased before GST Registration
- Reversal of GST Input Tax Credit on goods destroyed in Floods
- How Input Tax Credit is to be blocked/unblocked from Electronic credit ledger
- What is the Life of GST Input Tax Credit
- ITC on Lease Hold Land Payment
- Input Tax Credit in GST ( India )
- When you Can not Claim ITC under GST
- Input Tax Credit Review Audit – GST