1. I do not know the Enrolment-ID or GSTP-ID of the GST Practitioner. How do I search for a GST Practitioner in the GST Portal?
You can search for GST Practitioners by searching their Name and other details like State, District and Pin Code.
I want to find a GST Practitioner for my GST compliance needs. How do I locate a GST Practitioner in the GST Portal?
Perform the following steps to locate a GST Practitioner in the GST Portal:
1. As a Taxpayer, visit the URL: https://www.gst.gov.in, and login to the GST Portal with your user-ID and password.
2. Click Services > User Services > Locate GST Practitioner (GSTP) option.
3. The Locate GST Practitioner (GSTP) page will open.
4. You can Locate GST Practitioners by searching their Enrolment number / GSTP ID.
5. Enter the Enrolment Number / GSTP ID and Click SEARCH.
6. Alternatively, you can Locate GST Practitioners by searching their Name / Area details.
7. Enter the Name of GSTP and select State, District, Pincode, and Click SEARCH.
a) State is a mandatory field. Name of GST Practitioner (GSTP), District and Pincode are optional fields.
b) Pincode will be enabled only after selecting a State and corresponding District.
8. GST Portal will display the list of GST Practitioners that match with your search criteria.
Why to use this features of GST Portal ?
Thus you can check
- What is the qualification of GST Practitioner ?
- What is the Address ,Mobile Number ,Email ID of GST Practitioner ?
- Whether GST Practitioner is registered on GST Portal ?
- Whether there is any nearby GST Practitioner in your area ?