Income Computation and Disclosure Standards: Ready Reckoner in Q & A format Paperback – 1 Mar 2017 by
This third edition comprehensively covers notified revised ICDS applicable to all the assesses following mercantile system of accounting and where Income is chargeable under the head “Profits and Gains of Business or Profession” or “Income from Other Sources”.
Various provisions of ICDS are analysed in the book in an exhaustive manner with a practical approach. Q&A Format of the book acts as an analytical tool in understanding applicable law. Practical Illustrations provided in the book are immensely helpful to the various stake holders viz professionals, practitioners, corporates, regulators, etc. Complex situations are explained in a lucid style.
• Complete coverage of notified revised ICDS in Q&A format
• Practical illustrations on each of the ICDS
• Relevant clauses of Form 3CD (Tax Audit Report) referred
• Exhaustive Comparison of revised ICDS with relevant Accounting Standards (AS)
• Exhaustive Comparison of revised ICDS with relevant Ind AS
• For convenience, text of notified revised ICDS and as covered
• An Analytical tool in form of Ready Reckoner.
Price Rs 895 . Click to buy online
- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India; Third edition (1 March 2017)
About the Author
Dr. N. Suresh is a Graduate in Commerce from Bangalore University and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He did his PhD on the following subjects:
(i) Taxation system and practices in India
(ii) NGOs, NPOs, Legal systems and practices in India.
He has authored few books and several articles on varied topics relating to corporate laws and taxation.
His recent books,
1. A Practical Approach to Taxation and Accounting of Charitable Trust, NGOs and NPOs (Second Revised Edition)
2. Interesting issues on Charitable Trusts or Institutions, NGOs and NPOs (Second Revised Edition)
3. A Practical approach to Foreign Contribution (Regulation), Act 2010.
have an exhaustive coverage on the formation, registration, procedural compliances, taxation and assessment with practical illustrations of complex topics; basics of Accounting, accounting treatments, disclosures, policies and FAQs on NGOs and NPOs; various compliances and requirements of FCRA 2010 read with FCRR 2011.
He has presented several papers and given lectures at seminars and conferences conducted by the professional bodies, study circles, various branches of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Committee of Co-operative and NPOs sectors of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Related Books ICDS