Manual process for Appeal filed by tax Department
Proceedings and Order of – Appeal filed by Tax Department (Form GST APL-02 and APL-04)
[Also refer GST Appeal : Free Study Material ]
How can I (in the role of Appellate Authority) review appeal application submitted by Tax Department?
To review appeal application submitted by Tax Department, in the role of Appellate Authority, perform following steps
A. Go to Appeal application page by either searching for the ARN (Application Reference Number)/GSTIN/Status/Period
To go to Appeal application page, perform following steps:
1. Access the GST Back Office Portal for tax officials.
2. Login using your valid credentials. The Home page is displayed.
3. Navigate to Statutory Functions > Appeal & Revision > Application Inbox option
4. Select the Appeal filed by Tax Department option.
5. Search page is displayed. Choose any one of the four displayed fields as your search criteria and enter the required information: ARN, GSTIN/Temporary ID/UIN, Status or Period From and Period To Date
Note: You must enter data in at least one of the field to proceed. Further following status will be available in Status drop-down list.