Master Guide to Corporate Taxation – As amended by the Finance Act, 2017 Paperback – 2017 by
This book is a complete treatise on the provisions of Income-tax Act, 1961 connected to computation of total income of Indian companies and companies which are treated as Resident in India for the assessment years 2017-18 and 2018-19. The book will be useful for taxpayers, tax officials, professionals and those involved in understanding issues related to corporate taxation.
- Contains relevant legislative history of the provisions of the Act applicable from Assessment Year 2013-14 onwards
- In-depth analysis of highly contentious issues with latest decisions of the Supreme Court
- Provisions and special provisions of multiple chapters of the Act in respect to each heads of income are brought together
- Special and overriding provisions of the Act, relevant rules and other statutes and circulars and notifications are placed at relevant places
- Special provisions applicable to business of insurance, shipping, development of patents and income from carbon credits are analysed in an independent chapter
- Separate chapter for specific provisions and Income Computation and Disclosure Standards applicable to banks, financial and non-banking financial corporations
- Separate parts or chapters on analysis of provisions applicable to all the heads of income and on special provisions related to tax on certain domestic companies and Minimum Alternate Tax
- Important circulars and notifications issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes including on Income Computation and Disclosure Standards, till March 2017 have been incorporated.
Price Rs 1179. Click to buy online
- Paperback: 938 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; 2017 edition (2017)
Related Income Tax Books