For preparing your GSTR-4 for the 4th quarter (Jan . Mar), 2017-18, a new version of GSTR-4 offline tool (V2.1) is now available in .Download. section from 6th April 2018.
Please note, that declaring inward supplies details received from the registered suppliers (other than supplies attracting Reverse Charges) under Table 4A in the offline tools of GSTR-4 is mandatory.
Table 4A and 4B of GSTR-4 is combined in the excel sheet of offline tool and return filers are required to specify .Yes. or .No. in the column of .Reverse Charge Status. to select the nature of supply.
In case supplies are not related to reverse charge .No. option is to be selected
GSTR4 Offline Tool Version V2.1
Download ; Unzip and open the GSTR-4 Offline utility (excel macro) to prepare your GSTR-4 return in offline mode. Download
Your downloaded (GSTR4 Offline Tool) zip file contains:
- GSTR_4_Offline_Utility (Excel Macro)
- FAQs and User Manual Returns Offline Tool_GSTR4
- Before you Unzip and open the GSTR-4 offline tool, ensure that file is not corrupted. How do I know that My file is corrupt ? Click here to know more.
- Go through the Readme document and Readme section in Offline utility
- Double-click on GSTR_4_Offline_Utility to run the offline utility.
To use the tool efficiently, ensure that you have the following installed on your system:
- Operating system Windows 7 or above. The tool does not work on Linux and Mac.
- A Uncompress file software like – WinZip or WinRAR
- Microsoft Excel 2007 & above