New GST Return Forms Sahaj, Sugam and Normal I GSTR 3B बंद हो जाएगा
Also Refer GST Sugam , Sahaj and Normal : Difference
New GST Return Normal Click here
New GST Return Sugam Click here
New GST Return Sahaj Click here
In This Video Tutroial on New GST Return Form Sahaj, Sugam and Normal you will learn following
. New GST Return Filing System
2. Why New GST Return Filing System of Sahaj, Sugam and Normal?
3. What will be Period of Filing GST Return under NEW System ?
4. What will be Types of GST returns that will be filed in New GST Return System ?
5.What will be difference in Quarterly (Sahaj or Sugam) GST Return and Monthly GST Return ?
6.What is Missing Invoice under new GST Return System ?
7. What is Pending Invoice under new GST Return System?
8.What are the main Feature and Benefits of New GST Return System
9. What are the benefits of New GST Return System for Small Taxpayer? 10.Why NEW GST Return System of GST Sahaj and Sugam for Small Taxpayers ?
11. How Taxes will be paid monthly by Small Taxpayer under new GST Sahaj and Sugam?
12.What would be benefits of monthly tax payments by Small Taxpayer under GST Sahaj and Sugam ?
13 .Whether Opting for (Sahaj or Sugam ) Quarterly GST Return System by Small Taxpayer is Mandatory ?
14. When Should Option of Filing Quarterly return be Exercised under New GST return System ?
15. Change in Period of Filing GST Return under sahaj, sugam is allowed? 16. Which quarterly return can be filed under new gst return system
17. Who Can Opt Sahaj GST Return ?
18. Who Can Opt Sugam GST Return ?
19. Who Can Opt monthly return or Quarterly (Normal) GST Return ?
20. Switching over quarterly GST return is allowed from sahaj to sugam or normal and vice versa ?
21.Filing GST Return by New Taxpayer under new GST return system of Sahaj and Sugam ?
22. When Outward Supply Invoices can be Uploaded by Taxpayer?
23. When Outward Supply Invoices can not be Uploaded by Taxpayer?
24. Whether HSN Codes needs to be reported in Outward Supply Invoices Uploaded by Taxpayer under sugam and sahaj system ?
25. Claim of Input Tax Credit on missing and Pending Invoices by Taxpayer?
26. How return will be filed by the Taxpayer under New GST Return System ?
#GSTSugam Form #GSTSahaj Form #GSTNormalForm #GSTRET1 #GSTRET2 #GSTRET3