Vijaya Bank RTGS & NEFT Form
Download Vijaya Bank RTGS and NEFT Application Form in PDF Format. Download Vijaya Bank NEFT Form in PDF Format, Download Vijaya Bank RTGS Form in PDF Format, Download Latest & Updated Vijaya Bank RTGS / NEFT Form in PDF format, Request form of RTGS/ NEFT for Vijaya Bank, Download Vijaya Bank Electronic Remittance Transaction Initiation Voucher (RTGS / NEFT), Download Vijaya Bank NEFT Pay Slip, Download Vijaya Bank RTGS Pay Slip in PDF ,Vijaya Bank IMPS Transfer Form, . Just input the details of name of Branch, Amount to be remitted and details of Remitter and beneficiary. Now scroll down below and Download Vijaya Bank RTGS, NEFT Form in PDF Format.
Vijaya Bank RTGS and NEFT Form : in English Download
List of Branches of all other Banks’ in India where RTGS facility is enabled click here [link from RBI website]
List of Branches of all other Banks’ in India where NEFT facility is enabled Click here [List from RBI Website]
For any clarification, please send your mail to:email@example.com
Vijaya Bank Charges for NEFT are
- Upto Rs. 10000 : Rs. 3.00
- Above Rs 10000 upto Rs. 1.00 Lakh : Rs.6.00
- Above Rs.1.00 lakh to 2.00 lakh : Rs.17.00
- Above Rs. 2.00 lakh : Rs 29.00
Vijaya Bank Charges for RTGS are
- Rs.2.00 lakh to less than Rs.5.00 lakhs : Rs. 34.00
- Rs. 5.00 lakh and above : Rs.63.00
Vijaya Bank RTGS TIMINGS FOR CUSTOMERS to submit RTGS requisition
- between 8.00 am to 4.00 pm – on working days
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays – Holiday.
RTGS timings for processing at RBI
- from 8.00. am to 4.30 pm. – on working days
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays – Holiday.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system is an electronic funds transfer system introduced by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to facilitate banks to transfer funds electronically from one customer account of a participant bank / branch to another customer account of any other participant bank / branch. NEFT system uses the concept of centralised accounting system and gets operated online. NEFT system also uses the state-of-art technology for communication, security, etc. with the aim of offering better customer service.
- At present there are 11 hourly batches in which customers can transfer their funds in NEFT on week days and 5 hourly batches on Saturdays. The hourly batch timings start from 9.00 AM to 7 PM on week days and 9 AM to 1 PM on Saturdays. The messages received from the Member Banks up to the above hourly batches are consolidated and sent to Reserve Bank of India for inter-change and sending to the recipient bank/branch for crediting to the recipient customer. The beneficiary gets the credit on the same day if the funds are remitted in any batch.
- RBI has introduced positive confirmation to the Remitter of the NEFT transactions on successful credit to the beneficiary. The remitter should provide their email address OR mobile number for getting such confirmation.
- A bank customer (i.e. sender) willing to avail of the remittance facilities offered by a sending branch shall submit a NEFT application form authorising the sending branch to debit the his account and transfer funds to the beneficiary specified in the NEFT application form. The sender’s request for transfer of funds shall contain no condition other than date on which funds transfer process should be initiated. One of the important information required for sending / receiving funds transfer in the NEFT is Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) of the sending bank/branch and the receiving bank/branch besides other details like name of bank, name of branch, sender’s name, beneficiary’s name, sender’s account number, and beneficiary’s valid account number.
- There is no minimum and maximum amount criteria for effecting funds transfers through NEFT. Customers can send any amount in multiples of rupees. In view of minimum amount criteria stipulated for RTGS, NEFT comes very handy for those customers who want to send less than Rs. One lakhs funds transfer.
- Vijaya Bank has facilitated NEFT remittance / funds transfer facility in all its Core Banking Solution Branches (CBS) .
- Customers can utilize NEFT as a good substitute remittance mode compared to the traditional mechanism of DD, MT, etc. Desirous customers may contact any nearest branch or the branch where they hold the account with Vijaya Bank Core Banking enabled branches, for more details and to make use of NEFT facility. Facility is allowed only for account holders of the Bank. Non-customers/Cash Customers are not allowed to use this facility.
REAL TIME GROSS SETTLEMENT (RTGS) ( A quick mode to online funds transfer )
Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) is an Electronic Payment System – set up, operated and maintained by Reserve Bank of India, for use by the all participating Indian Bank Branches, to enable funds transfer and settlement, on real-time basis. Vijaya Bank is a member of RTGS.
RTGS system supports (a) customer related funds transfer and (b) Inter bank funds transfer, amongst member bank branches participating in RTGS. Customers can send and receive funds by way of RTGS messages. It is one of the quickest mode of funds transfer available both for the Corporate and Individuals.
As per the current rules of the remittance under RTGS, any amount which is more than Rs.1.0 lakh (Rupees One Lakh), can be sent / received through RTGS. One of the important information required for sending / receiving funds transfer in the RTGS is Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) of the sending bank/branch and the receiving bank/branch besides other details like name of bank, name of branch, sender’s name, beneficiary’s name, sender’s account number, and beneficiary’s valid account number.
Vijaya Bank has facilitated RTGS remittance / funds transfer facility in all its Core Banking Solution Branches (CBS) .
Customers can utilize RTGS as a good substitute remittance mode compared to the traditional mechanism of DD, TT etc. Desirous customers may contact any nearest branch or the branch where they hold the account with Vijaya Bank Core Banking enabled branches, for more details and to make use of RTGS facility. Facility is allowed only for account holders of the Bank. Non-customers/Cash Customers are not allowed to use this facility.
This Form can be called as Application cum Debit Authority form for RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS Transfer /Vijaya Bank Transfer application form for transfer of money from Vijaya Bank account to other banks. / Fund Transfer form Vijaya Bank /Vijaya Bank DD/FUND TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
Application for National Electronic Fund Transfer / Real Time Gross Settlement system
Please read the Conditions carefully after downloading for Transfer /Vijaya Bank RTGS & NEFT Form ( Given below this form )
Refer Official Website of Vijaya Bank
Other Banks RTGS Forms