LIC Term Insurance for Chartered Accountants
ICAI-LIC Group Term Insurance Scheme
Committee for Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP)
The Committee for Capacity Building of Members in ICAI is facilitating ICAI-LIC Group Insurance Scheme for Chartered Accountant Members and their spouse.
The salient features of the scheme:
- Competitive rate of premium for Insurance.
- Payment of Premium for a year for getting the Life Insurance coverage.
- Rate of premium is varying to the mentioned age group.
- Members aged between 21 years to 64 years are eligible to join the Scheme.
- Spouse aged between 18 years to 64 years may join the scheme.
- No Health or Medical Underwriting is required at joining of the scheme.
- Life Insurance Coverage of Rs. 10 Lacs for member of ICAI.
- Life Insurance Coverage of Rs. 5 Lacs for spouse.
- Settlement of claims through ICAI.
- Scheme is renewable on option after 1 year on completion of due period.
|Members are invited to join the Scheme (optional for spouse)|
Duly filled in & signed Application Form along with Demand Draft of requisite amount of premium as per Member/Spouse Age Group plus GST drawn in favour of “ICAI-Term Insurance LIC” payable at Noida/New Delhi can be sent directly at Secretary, The Committee for Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Administrative Building, First Floor ICAI BHAWAN, A-29, Sector 62, NOIDA-201309.
|For further details and clarification member may send e-mail at email@example.com, Telephone: 0120-3045994|
Note: This is Group Term Insurance Scheme facilitated by Committee for Capacity Building of Members in Practice (CCBMP) ICAI jointly with LIC and recommendatory only. No Individual Policy is issued to the applicant. Coverage of Insurance Scheme is solely subjected to acceptance by LIC. CCBMP of ICAI is just a facilitator. The processing of Insurance Policy may take substantial time, hence applicants is advised to wait at least a month for its confirmation. Acknowledgments to the receipt of premium is issued after realisation of premium amount.
|NB: 18% GST is applicable, may change from time to time as per the compliance of GST Authority|
Clarification for Age Calculation
|JOIN IN THE GROUP PROTECTION SCHEME-INSURE FOR LIFE|
|Last updated on 12th February, 2019|