New Improvements in E way Bill
Video Explanation by CA Satbir Singh in Hindi on New Improvements in E way Bill on Eway Bill Portal https://ewaybillgst.gov.in
Key New Improvements in E way Bill on 07.07.2018
- New report on list of ‘PART-A Slip pending for Part-B’ has been provided.
- If ‘PART-A Slip’ has not been updated with the Part-B within 15 days of entering PART-A, the ‘PART-A Slip’ will be discarded by the system as per Rule.
- The ‘PART-A Slip’ is being shown with single dimension Bar Code, for easier reading by the transporter for further updates.
- E Way Bill generated by API User are available in the Reports
- Enrolled Transporter needs to upload the latest scanned copies of Identify proof and address proof.
- In EWay Bill generation, the system has been enabled to enter the Cess Rate greater than 100%.
Related Post on Eway Bill
Free Study Material on Eway Bill System of India
Intra State Eway Bill : Notifications