Rule 110 CGST Rules 2017
Summary of Rule 110 CGST Rules 2017
( Rule 110 CGST Rules 2017 explains Appeal to the Appellate Tribunal and is covered in Chapter XIII – Appeals and Revision : Inserted by the Central Goods and Services Tax (Second Amendment) Rules, 2017, w.e.f. 1-7-2017.)
Rule 110 CGST Rules 2017
Appeal to the Appellate Tribunal
110. (1) An appeal to the Appellate Tribunal under sub-section (1) of section 112 shall be filed along with the relevant documents either electronically or otherwise as may be notified by the Registrar, in FORM GST APL-05, on the common portal and a provisional acknowledgement shall be issued to the appellant immediately.
(2) A memorandum of cross-objections to the Appellate Tribunal under sub-section (5) of section 112 shall be filed either electronically or otherwise as may be notified by the Registrar, in FORM GST APL-06.
(3) The appeal and the memorandum of cross objections shall be signed in the manner specified in rule 26.
(4) A certified copy of the decision or order appealed against along with fees as specified in sub-rule (5) shall be submitted to the Registrar within seven days of the filing of the appeal under sub-rule (1) and a final acknowledgement, indicating the appeal number shall be issued thereafter in FORM GST APL-02 by the Registrar:
Provided that where the certified copy of the decision or order is submitted within seven days from the date of filing the FORM GST APL-05, the date of filing of the appeal shall be the date of the issue of the provisional acknowledgement and where the said copy is submitted after seven days, the date of filing of the appeal shall be the date of the submission of such copy.
Explanation.—For the purposes of this rule, the appeal shall be treated as filed only when the final acknowledgement indicating the appeal number is issued.
(5) The fees for filing of appeal or restoration of appeal shall be one thousand rupees for every one lakh rupees of tax or input tax credit involved or the difference in tax or input tax credit involved or the amount of fine, fee or penalty determined in the order appealed against, subject to a maximum of twenty five thousand rupees.
(6) There shall be no fee for application made before the Appellate Tribunal for rectification of errors referred to in sub-section (10) of section 112.
Related Topic on GST
|GST Acts||Central GST Act and States GST Acts|
|GST Rules||GST Rules|
|GST Forms||GST Forms|
|GST Rates||GST Rates|
|GST Notifications||GST Act Notifications|
|GST Circulars||GST Circulars|
|GST Press Release||GST Press Release|
|GST Books||Best Books on GST in India|
|GST Commentary||Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India|
|GST You Tube Channel||TaxHeal You Tube Channel|
|GST Online Course||Join GST online Course|
|GST History||GST History and Background Material|
Rule 110 CGST Rules 2017 , Print Rule 110 CGST Rules 2017, Rule 110 of CGST Rules 2017, Latest Rule 110 of CGST Rules 2017, updated Rule 110 of CGST Rules 2017,