Bank Accounts Tab
1. From where can I get the IFSC code for my Bank?
In case you don’t know the IFSC code, click the here link, Bank Account details page, to know the IFSC code.
Alternatively, you can also find the IFSC code in the cheque book or the cheque leaflet of your Bank.
2. What all documents can be uploaded as supporting documents for Bank Account details?
|Documents||File Size Format||Maximum Allowable Size|
|Opening page of Bank Passbook/ Statement containing Bank Account Number of < Account Number>, Address of Branch, Address of Account holder and few transaction details||PDF and JPEG|
3. Which bank account should I provide in the Enrolment Application? I have more than one bank account. Can I add all of them while enrolling with GST Common Portal?
Enter the details of the bank accounts used for the purpose of carrying out business transactions in the Enrolment Application while enrolling with the GST Common Portal.
You can add up to 10 bank accounts while enrolling with GST Common Portal in the Enrolment Application.
4. What details are to be provided in bank account section?
The following details are to be provided in Bank Account Section.
1. Name of Bank
2. Bank Account Number
3. Bank Branch Address
5. Why my Bank Account details are required?
The Back Account details are required to credit Refund payable to you and payment of tax.
6. How many Bank Account details can I provide?
The details of maximum 10 Banks Accounts can be provided. Providing the details of at least one Bank Account is mandatory.
7. Which Bank’s Account details should be given?
You should give Bank Account details of the Bank where business transactions are carried out.
8. What is to be filled in the Account Number section in case of Bank Details?
You have to provide the Account number of your Bank in this section.
9. How will I know my account number?
The Bank will provide you details of your Bank Account number.
10. What is to be filled in Type of Account in Bank Account details?
You need to fill the Type of Account which you are maintaining with your Bank. These can be Current Account, Savings Account, Cash Credit, Others, etc.
11. Which Account Number type is to be filled in Bank Account details?
You need to provide the Account Number type as mentioned on your passbook.
12. What are types of account which I can fill in Bank Account details?
Current/ Savings/ Cash Credit
13. What is other type of account in Bank Account details?
Recurring Deposit Account or Loan Account. etc. and the account type which are other than saving, cash credit and current.
14. How will I know my type of account in Bank Account details?
You can check your passbook to know the type of account.
15. What is to be given in Others section in Bank Account details?
If you have Bank Account other than Current/ Saving/ Cash credit, provide details of same in Others section.
16. My account type is Savings. What should I fill in others section in Bank Account details?
You need to select Savings Account and others will not be applicable.
17. What is IFSC code?
IFSC (Indian Financial System Code is 11 digit alpha-numeric code used by Reserve Bank of India to identify all the Bank branches within the NEFT(National Electronic Fund Transfer )net work uniquely.
18. Of which account should I give my IFSC code?
You should provide IFSC code of all Bank Account which you wish to mention in the Application form.
19. What is the click here functionality for in Bank Account details?
Click here functionality is to search your IFSC code.
20. What is get address tab given for in Bank Account details?
Get Address tab is for getting address of the Bank Branch.
21. How does click here link works in Bank Account details?
You will get list of Bank Branches by clicking on Click here’ link.
22. After click here what details are to be filled in Bank Account details?
You have to fill Bank Name and Bank Address.
23. Which branch should I select in Bank Account details?
You need to select Bank Branch, where you are having Bank Account.
24. How to select a branch in Bank Account details?
By filling IFSC code , you can select the Bank Branch.
25. Can I fill in my bank name and bank address?
The Bank Name and Bank Address will be auto-populated from IFSC code link.
26. What is document upload for in Bank Account details?
The Document upload is for uploading the first page of the passbook or account statement.
27. What are the documents that can be uploaded in Bank Account details?
You have to upload first page of passbook or account statement.
28. Can I upload password protected document in Bank Account details?
No. You need to upload open document.
29. What is choose file option for in Bank Account details?
It is for choosing right document to be uploaded.
30. What is the format of file that can be uploaded in Bank Account details?
The document to be uploaded should be in PDF or JPEG format.
31. What is the size of file that can be uploaded in Bank Account details?
The size of file that can be uploaded should be 1 MB.
32. What is meant by supporting document in Bank Account details?
The supporting document is the first page of your Bank passbook.
33. What are tabs at the bottom of page for in Bank Account details?
The tabs at bottom of page are for navigation like show list, add new, save and continue .
34. What is Show List button for in Bank Account details?
Show List button shows the list of Banks you have selected.
35. What is Add New button for in Bank Account details?
Add New button is to add new Bank Account.
36. Can I delete a bank account given in Bank Account details? If yes, How?
You can Edit/ Delete Bank Account details anytime by clicking on edit/ delete Buttons.
FAQ on Additional Places of Business Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Principal Place of Business Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Authorized Signatory Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Promoter/ Partners Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Business Details Tab of GST Registration Application
How to download and Install GST Enrolment App on mobile phone
Pingback: Notification No 30 /2019 Central Tax : GSTR 9 not required to be filed