1. What should I enter in the Place field, under the Verification Tab?
In the Place field, under the Verification tab, you should enter the Principal Place of Business.
2. I am not able to navigate through any of the tabs after I click the SUBMIT/SUBMIT WITH DSC button?
You must have missed adding data to mandatory field(s). All the mandatory fields should be filled before submitting the Enrolment Application.
3. Explain the functionality of all the three Submit buttons on the Verification tab?
In the Verification tab, there are three options:
• SUBMIT WITH DSC – To sign the Enrolment Application electronically using DSC and submit
• SUBMIT WITH E-SIGNATURE – To sign the Enrolment Application electronically using E-Sign service and submit
• SUBMIT – To only save the Enrolment application. You click the Submit button after you use the DSC or E-sign option.
4. Nothing happens when I click the Submit with E-Signature button, what should I do?
Generally this issue is faced due to the mobile phone number and Aadhaar card details mismatch. Submit the OTP sent on your e-mail address or mobile phone number mentioned in the Aadhaar records.
5. What is E-Sign? How does it work?
E-Sign stands for Electronic Signature. E-Sign is an online electronic signature service to facilitate an Aadhaar holder to digitally sign a document. If the Applicant opts to electronically sign the Enrolment Application using the E-Sign service, the Applicant needs to perform the following steps:
1. The applicant clicks the SUBMIT WITH E-SIGNATURE button on the Verification page.
2. After validating the Aadhar Number of the Authorized Signatory, an OTP will be sent to the e-mail address and mobile phone number registered in the Aadhaar database. (E-Sign service can only be used if the Aadhar number of the Authorized Signatory is mentioned in the Partners/Promoters or Authorized Signatory tab page.)
3. The GST Common Portal prompts the applicant to enter the OTP.
4. The applicant enters the OTP and submit the Enrolment Application. The e-Signing process is complete.
6. How to submit the Enrolment Application with DSC?
Please refer the User Manual to learn the detailed steps to submit the Enrolment Application with DSC. In short, the steps to submit with DSC:
1 Click the SUBMIT WITH DSC button.
2 Click the PROCEED button on the Warning pop up message window displayed. The pop up message window displays the PAN certificates installed in the system.
3 Select a certificate, which matches with the PAN selected in the Verification page.
4 Click the Sign button.
7. I would like to use E-signature. How can I use it?
For e-signature you need to mention your Aadhaar in the authorized signatory tab. If you are proprietor, partner or karta you need to mention your Aadhaar. While opting for e-signature your Aadhaar number would be displayed and one time password would be sent on your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar. You need to enter the OTP on the screen which is received on that mobile number, your document would be esigned.
FAQs on Bank Accounts Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Goods & Services Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQ on Additional Places of Business Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Principal Place of Business Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Authorized Signatory Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Promoter/ Partners Tab in GST Registration Application
FAQs on Business Details Tab of GST Registration Application
How to download and Install GST Enrolment App on mobile phone