Section 27 Revised Model GST Law ( Nov 2016)
- Revocation of cancellation of registration
(1) Subject to such conditions and in such manner as may be prescribed, any registered taxable person, whose registration is cancelled by the proper officer on his own motion, may apply to such officer for revocation of cancellation of the registration in the prescribed manner within thirty days from the date of service of the cancellation order.
(2) The proper officer may, in the manner and within such period as may be prescribed in this behalf, by way of an order, either revoke cancellation of the registration or reject the application for revocation for good and sufficient reasons.
(3) The proper officer shall not reject the application for revocation of cancellation of registration without giving a notice to show cause and without giving the person a reasonable opportunity of being heard.
(4) Revocation of cancellation of registration under the CGST Act / SGST Act shall be deemed to be a revocation of cancellation of registration under the SGST Act / CGST Act.