Auditing & Assurance – CA-Intermediate (IPC) (6th Edition 2017) by
- Revised and New Standards on Auditing – 260,570,610,700,701,705 & 706
- Companies (Accounts) Amendment Rules,2016
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules,2016
- Companies (Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules,2016
- Companies Act,2013 (All Relevant Section notified till 31 Oct 2016)
- Flowcharts on Standards on Auditing
- Guidance Note on CARO,2016
- All Past Exam Questions including Nov. 2016 Exam
- Illustrations of Accounting Standards and Schedule III
- More than 700 Questions are covered including 150 Objective Type Questions with hints for self practice
Entire syllabus has been divided into five modules, which are named as:
Module I Auditing Concepts
Module II Vouching and Verification
Module III Company Audit
Module IV Special Audit Module V Standards on Auditing and Accounting Standards
In order to make these notes as useful as possible, the discussion is characterized by:
(a) Tabular and Pictorial Presentation of Subject Matter.
(b) Use of Simple and Concise Language for easy understanding.
(c) Inclusion of Past Examination Questions (Including Nov. 2016) at the end of every topic/ chapter.
(d) Inclusion of flowcharts on Standards on Auditing.
You can buy this book for Rs 570 . Click to Buy this Book