Cost Accountant Foundation Examination Dec 2018 Dates and Fees
EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – DECEMBER – 2018
FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
|Day & Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016|
Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
10th December, 2018
|Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
11th December, 2018
|Fundamentals of Accounting|
12th December, 2018
|Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|Thursday, 13th December, 2018||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Centres||Rs 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
1. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
2. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online and fees will be accepted through online mode (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank).
3. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
4. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
5. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th October, 2018.
6. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol,
Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan),
Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad,
Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh,
Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur,
Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai,
Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port
Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat,
Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair
and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
7. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
8. Probable date of publication of result: 21 st February, 2019.
* For any examination related query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org