- 1 GST Tax Invoice Excel Format
- 1.1 Download GST Tax Invoice Format in Excel
- 1.2 HSN digits for IGST Tax Invoice; Notification No. 5/2017 – Integrated Tax Dated 28th June, 2017
- 1.3 HSN digits for GST Tax Invoice : Notification No. 12/2017 – Central Tax Dated 28th June, 2017
- 1.4 How to Issue GST Tax Invoice ; Procedure
- 1.5 GST Tax Invoice Inforgraphics
- 1.6 Tax Invoice under GST of India – Analysis
- 1.7 Important Facts about GST Tax Invoice
- 1.8 Related Topic on GST
GST Tax Invoice Excel Format
Here we are giving GST Tax Invoice format in Excel .
Section 31 of CGST Act 2017 deals with Tax invoice under GST. There is no format but all the relevant particulars to mentioned are in Rule 1 of invoice rules. . All Taxpayers are free to design there own Invoice Format.
The GST Invoice shall contain details such as GSTIN, Name, Address, Seriel Number of the Invoice, Date of Invoice etc. The format shall also contain Details of the Receiver (To whom it is billed too) and Details of the Consignee.
Based on these Rules enclosed is the GST Tax Invoice in Excel
You can also refer following Samples of GST Invoices in PDF, which will help you to understand how to charge GST
- GST Invoice Sample – Multiple Rate Intra-State – Download
- GST Invoice Sample – Single Rate Inter-State – Download
- GST Invoice Sample- Single Rate Intra-State – Download
Download GST Tax Invoice Format in Excel
Important Facts about GST Tax Invoice
If you have any further questions on ‘ GST Invoice Format in Excel ’ , post your question on our comments section below.
Related Topic on GST
|GST Acts||Central GST Act and States GST Acts|
|GST Rules||GST Rules|
|GST Rates||GST Rates|
|GST Notifications||GST Act Notifications|
|GST Circulars||Central Tax Circulars / Orders|
|GST Press Release||GST Press Release|
|GST Books||Best Books on GST in India|
|GST Commentary||Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India|
|GST You Tube Channel||TaxHeal You Tube Channel|
|GST Online Course||Join GST online Course|