What are the reasons for tax Paid / tax Deducted not reflecting in 26AS Statement ?
The possible reasons for no credit being displayed in your Form 26AS can be:
- Deductor/collector has not filed his TDS/TCS statement;
- You have not provided PAN to the deductor/collector;
- You have provided incorrect PAN to the deductor/collector;
- The deductor/collector has made an error in quoting your PAN in the TDS/TCS return;
- The deductor/collector has not quoted your PAN;
- The details of challan against which your TDS/TCS was deposited was wrongly quoted in the statement by the deductor or wrongly quoted in the challan details uploaded by the bank.