Practical Guide to NPA Resolution (4th Edition 2017) by
Key Contents of Practical Guide to NPA Resolution – 4 th Edition Book 2017- R.C. Kohli :-
Incorporating : SARFAESI & DRT Acts, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
- The complete process for proceedings under the SARFAESI Act & DRT Act.
- Procedure for Insolvency Resolution/Liquidation process under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Procedure for NPA Resolution under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Procedure for dealing with tenanted properties.
- Procedure for taking action under SARFAESI Act in case of companies in liquidation.
- Practical Tips to deal with other complex issues in executing the provisions under the SARFAESI & DRT Acts.
- CDR Mechanism.
- Central Electronic Registry – Mechanism and functioning/provisions for exercise of rights by the secured creditors regarding priority over all other debts and all revenues, taxes, etc., of the State/Central Government.
- System & Procedure for taking possession of the movable/immovable assets and sale thereof through various modes including e-auction.
- Procedure for enforcement of the security interest in respect of immovable properties including agricultural land converted into non-agricultural at the time of taking action under the SARFAESI Act.
- Other Recovery Mechanisms suggesting comprehensive procedure for NPA resolution along with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Role and Responsibility of the Authorised Officer and precautions to be taken while exercising the powers conferred on him under the SARFAESI Act along with the check list.
- SARFAESI Act vis-a-vis the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Procedure and system for acquisition of financial assets by the Asset Recon¬struction Companies (ARCs) and recovery measures of asset reconstruction including change or takeover of management of business of the borrower and conversion of debt into equity.
- Settlement of Bank’s dues in Recovery Camps and Lok Adalats.
- Case Studies for practical orientation.
- Important Case Laws of various courts including Supreme Court.
- Procedure for filing recovery application in the DRT including provisions for submission of application electronically.
- Powers of Recovery Officer under DRT Act and execution of decree.
- Powers of State Government under the Bombay Relief Undertaking Act, 1958 and recovery through State Recovery Act and other Acts.
- Ready to use Formats for taking action under the SARFAESI Act and other modes of recovery etc.
- 672 pages
- Publisher: Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd.; 4th Edition edition (2017)
You can buy this Book for Rs 941.Click to buy this book online.
Related Books on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
|Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016||Handbook for Insolvency Professional Examinations – Book 2017 Edition by G Sekar|
|Guide to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 (2017 Edition) -New Book|