Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO
HO No. HRD/3(2)2012/SPF/63 dated 10/10/2018
It is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019, accumulations at
the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry
interest at the rate of 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2018 to 31st December, 2018. This
rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st October, 2018. The funds concerned are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department.Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Download Circular Click here