- 1 How can I upload the invoice data on the GST Portal?
- 1.1 What happens if I am not connected to Internet while uploading the json file on the GST Portal?
- 1.2 GST Invoice Upload / Download on GST Portal : FAQ & User Manual
- 1.3 GST offline utility for Return Filing : How to Download & Install
- 1.4 Uploading GST invoices using CSV templates : Video ,
- 1.5 How to upload GST invoices using excel templates
- 1.6 How to Add Invoices in GSTR 1 GST Return : Video
- 1.7 How to file GSTR 1 GST Return online : Video
- 1.8 GSTR 1 GST Return filing : 46 FAQ
- 1.9 GSTR 2A FAQs
- 1.10 Related Topic on GST
How can I upload the invoice data on the GST Portal?
After generating the return file in json format through Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool, login to the
www.gst.gov.in URL for uploading the invoices.
Ensure that you are connected to the Internet to upload the JSON file to the Portal.
What happens if I am not connected to Internet while uploading the json file on the GST Portal?
JSON file generated through the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool can be uploaded to the GST
common portal only when you are connected to the GST Portal through the Internet.
Related Topic on GST
|GST Acts||Central GST Act and States GST Acts|
|GST Rules||GST Rules|
|GST Forms||GST Forms|
|GST Rates||GST Rates|
|GST Notifications||GST Act Notifications|
|GST Circulars||GST Circulars|
|GST Judgments||GST Judgments|
|GST Press Release||GST Press Release|
|GST Books||Best Books on GST in India|
|GST Commentary||Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India|
|GST You Tube Channel||TaxHeal You Tube Channel|
|GST Online Course||Join GST online Course|
|GST History||GST History and Background Material|