Cost Accounting – Theory and Practice for CA Intermediate (IPC) by
Cost Accounting: Theory and Practice is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, problems and solutions relating to ‘Cost Accounting’ in a lucid and informative manner. The text strikes a balanced approach to cost accounting by including the coverage of basic cost concepts, material, labour, overheads, costing methods and techniques in use in day to day business activities.
Special Features of the Book:-
• Syllabi Coverage: Comprehensive coverage of CA Intermediate (IPC) Group I Paper 3A syllabus.
• Chapter Analysis: Highlights the recent pattern of questions being asked in the examinations.
• Costing Snapshots: Incorporated in each chapter to recapitulate the concept for revision purposes.
• Margin Notes: Recreates some of the student-teacher interactions and provides material that is complementary to the matter contained in the text.
• Author’s Notes: Simplified presentation of complex concepts and problems by the author.
• Things to Remember Boxes: Introduce the topics to remember, revise and follow important concepts in real life.
• Examples: Illustrates the concepts you need to know and the techniques you need to learn.
• Problems and Solutions: 600 Plus solved problems for practice.
• Previous Year Examination Questions: Solved questions of past 36 examinations have been covered.
• Glossary: A complete glossary of cost accounting concepts has been provided for quick recap of important topics.
- It has 788 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; 2017 Sixteenth edition (25 January 2017)
You can buy this Book for Rs 620. Click to Buy online
About the Author
CA Rajesh Makkar is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi. He possesses vast experience in teaching (more than 20 years) Financial Management, Costing, Advanced Accounts and Strategic Financial Management, Advanced Management Accounting. He is an eminent author and has written books like, Financial Management, Cost Accounting, Strategic Financial Management, Accounting Standards and Advanced Management Accounting. He has guided and inspired more than 10000 students to become Chartered Accountants. His books on Financial Management, Costing and Strategic Financial Management are read across the country and abroad. During the period 1993-99, he was the examiner of CA (Inter/Final) examination conducted by the ICAI. He has been the advisor/convener of the Financial Management Committee (North India) of the ICAI. He has also been a visiting faculty at ICAI and various academic institutions of Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Cost Accountings and Management Accounting. His students have consistently secured ranks and highest marks in IPCC and Final all over India.