Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors for Concurrent Audit of the Bank’s Branches/Offices.
Application are invited from Eligible Chartered Accountant (CA) Firms for Empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for the year 2016-2017.
Note : This is not an express or implied offer of engagement for concurrent audit work in the Bank. This is only to create a panel from which the Bank may select/ shortlist firms for conducting conduct of concurrent audit work if vacancies arise.
A) Eligibility Criteria
- CA Firms are not Statutory Auditors of the Bank/SBI/ SBI Group entities.
- Proprietary firms are not eligible except in small centres, that too at the discretion of the Bank
- The firm should have minimum 2 FCAs as partners in metro centres.
- They possess adequate experience in conducting audit of Banking Companies /Public sector Banks.
- They have adequate infrastructure to carry out the audit smoothly and effectively.
- They have their Corporate Office/ Head Office established at the place where the auditee branch is located. Hence the firm can apply for only one centre.
- The firm should mention the centre applied for.
- The Partner/Employee should have should have Mandatory CISA/DISA/ISA qualification.
- CA firms Should not have been Black listed/ debarred, or faced penal action. (declaration to be enclosed).
- Should be in RBI Category
- The summary of Bio data should be in the format given below.
- Copy of bio-data form along with the covering letter on the firm’s letter head to be mailed to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, followed by hard copy.
- Scanned copies of other documents to be sent by email whenever called for by us.
B) Empanelment is for the internal purposes of the Bank and is at the sole discretion of the Bank. Bank will not entertain any correspondence / communication in this regard. The empanelment will be valid only for one year i.e. June 2016 to May 2017.
Last date for submitting application by e-mail is 10-06-2016.
Go to Direct link of State bank Mysore : http://www.statebankofmysore.co.in/sbm-tender.html