GST Compliance Rating
Key Points about GST compliance rating
- Coverage:- GST compliance rating is covered under Section 116 of Model GST Law
- GST compliance rating for Every taxable person :- Every taxable person shall be assigned a GST compliance rating score based on his record of compliance with the provisions of this Act.
- Parameters for GST compliance rating :- The GST compliance rating score shall be determined on the basis of parameters to be prescribed in this behalf.
- Intimation of GST compliance rating score :-The GST compliance rating score shall be updated at periodic intervals and intimated to
- The taxable person and
- Placed in the public domain
in the manner prescribed.
- Grant of provisional refund :one of the condition for grant of provisional refund (80%) under sub-section (4A) of section 38 ( Exporters of goods or services ) is the GST compliance rating of the applicant is not less than five on a scale of ten
Free Education Guide on Goods & Service Tax (GST)
Model GST Law
Transition to GST
Input Tax Credit
Assessment and Audit
Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest
Offences, Penalty, Prosecution & Compounding
Demands and Recovery
Appeals and Review