Ref: IRDAI/SUR/EXAM/ON/SEPT/2018 Date – 28.06.2018
New Candidates need to register with III and please refer “help manual – surveyor” available on www.insurnaceinstituteofindia.com under HELP DESK MENU for help.
Online Surveyor Examinations – Sept. 2018
Commencement date of registration : 07th July, 2018
Last date of registration : 16th July, 2018
Book centre, date & time of examination I.e. Slot booking : 06th to 13th August, 2018
Examination period available for those who book their slot : 08th , 09th ,15th & 16th September, 2018
All the applicants enrolled with Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority of India (IRDAI) as Trainee Surveyors upto 30th June, 2017 (Training Enrollment list attached) who have submitted their 4th quarterly training reports with the Authority on/before 30.06.2018 are advised to register for online surveyor examination, June with the requisite fee to:-
For any queries regarding online examination, please mail at email@example.com or
call on 022-26544238/26544232/26544215
1. All trainee surveyors are advised to obtain student membership from IIISLA before appearing for surveyor exam.
2. Candidates are advised to appear for the examination only for the respective Departments for which they are enrolled with IRDAI as Trainee Surveyors.
3. Those candidates whose name is already appearing in previous list may direct approach III on firstname.lastname@example.org with previous issued date of published list by IRDAI.
4. Surveyors holding valid surveyor license enrolled with IRDAI, who have completed their 6 months training by 30th June, 2018 are also eligible to apply for examination.
5. Trainee surveyor’s & surveyors who are eligible for surveyor examination are advised to contact IRDAI on email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org before 05.00 PM till 10.07.2018 for any discrepancy in the list.
Prescribed fee: – online only
Registration Fees : Rs. 500.00*
Examination Fee (Per Subject) : Rs. 500.00*
GST applicable rate is payable along with fees for examination to be conducted at the examination centers in India.
(imp. note – the dates given above are tentative and may be changed if required)