PF Members can correct name in PF records

By | December 30, 2015
(Last Updated On: December 30, 2015)

Question : How to  correct name in PF records ?

EPFO has made a provision for change the name of EPF members in the application software. Members who wish to get their name to be changed in the EPF Database can apply for the same through their employer alongwith supporting documents. In this regard a circular has already been issued to the field offices mentioning the supporting documents and the process flow.

Click to See Circular

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *