(Last Updated On: February 7, 2019)
PM Kisan Portal
PM Kisan Portal ( http://pmkisan.nic.in ) has also been launched
PM- KISAN Scheme
- PM KISAN is a Centrally sponsored scheme with 100% funding from Government of India
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal instalments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in this financial year itself.
- There various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
- Families in which one or more of its members belong to following categories:
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils.
- All officers and employees of Central/ State Government Offices/Departments, Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government
- Persons who paid Income Tax in any of the last three assessment years.
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/- or more.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional registering bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practice.
- Officers/Chairperson/Vice-chairperson of APMCs, Cooperative Sugar factories, Cooperative Jute Mills, District Cooperative Banks, Cooperative Milk Unions, Urban Cooperative Societies.