Procedures and Compliances – A Practical Approach to the Companies Act 2013 Paperback – 1 Mar 2017 by
This book attempts to provide a master key to professionals connected to the Companies Act and is responsible for compliance management in an organisation. It aims at making a professional’s life simple by providing a quick review of various provisions and rules, in the form of a checklist for day to day activities carried out by an organisation. Along with the procedural part, it also contains the relevant references of sections, rules, applicable e-forms/returns, circulars and notifications etc.
• Comprehensive list of forms and applicable rules along with the references of chapters and sections of the Companies Act, 2013
• Comprehensive list of fines and penalties-compoundable and non-compoundable
• Table of applicable fees to be paid to the registrar at the time of registration
• Chapter-wise elaborate and detailed coverage of:
o Checkpoints to be considered for various procedural requirements
o Action points to be taken
o Procedures to be followed
o Check lists of applicable forms
• References of the provisions of secretarial standards issued by the ICSI (SS1 and SS2)
• Reproduction of relevant sections and rules for ease of reading and reference
• Includes comprehensive checklist on related party transactions.
Price Rs 1785. Click to buy online
- Paperback: 1508 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India; Second edition (1 March 2017)
About the Author
Milind Kasodekar, FCS, ACMA, LL.B., B.Com. is a founder and managing partner of the Pune based firm of practicing company secretaries, ‘MRM Associates’.
He served the pharma and steel industry as a cost accountant for 4 years and in 1990, he started his practice as a company secretary, in Pune. He has been serving the corporates as a practicing professional for more than 25 years.
Other Books on Companies Act 2013