How to View and Download GST Notices and Orders on GST Portal
Video on How to View and Download GST Notices and Orders
FAQ’s on How to Download Notices and Demand Orders
1. Can I View Notices & Orders issued by the Tax Officials at the GST Portal?
All the notices and demands raised by the Tax Authorities are displayed on the Taxpayer’s dashboard in a descending chronological order. on gst.gov.in
On clicking View Notices and Demand Orders, all the notices and demand orders issued to you will be displayed in descending chronological order.
2. What data can I see for the Notices and Demand Orders issued to me?
- Notice/Demand Order ID
- Issued by (Authority)
- Notice / Order Description
- Date of issuance (Descending Order)
- Due Date
- Amount of Demand (if applicable)
- View / Download
View /Download will be shown as Hyperlink and Notices/Demand Orders can be downloaded/Viewed.
3. For how long can I see Notices and Demand Orders issued to me previously?
You can view the Notices and Demand Orders for the last one year.
4. Can I download the Notices and Demand Orders issued to me for my personal records?
Yes, you can download the Notices and Demand Orders issued to you in .PDF format.
User Manual toDownload GST Notices and Orders
How can I view or download the notices and demand orders issued by the GST tax authorities?
To view or download the notices and demand orders issued by the GST tax authorities, perform the following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click the Services > User Services > View Notices and Orders command.
All the notices and demands issued to the taxpayer for the last one year is displayed on the screen in chronological order (Descending).
Note: You can view or download any of the documents by clicking the Download link.
Related GST Video Tutorials
Related Topic on GST
|Central GST Act and States GST Acts
|GST Act Notifications
|GST Press Release
|GST Press Release
|Best Books on GST in India
|Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India
|GST You Tube Channel
|TaxHeal You Tube Channel
|GST Online Course
|Join GST online Course
|GST History and Background Material