SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
Central Board Of Direct Taxes
SANJAY KISHAN KAUL AND M.M. SUNDRESH, JJ.
TRANSFER PETITION (CIVIL) NOS. 1445, 1446 OF 2021
OCTOBER 1, 2021
Soparkar, Dharan Gandhi, Vipul Joshi, S. Sukumaran and Bhupesh Pathak, Advs. for the Appearing Parties.
1. Learned Additional Solicitor General submits that the Department is having a second look at the matter on the issue of Faceless Appeal Scheme, 2020 and he may be granted a period of three months as it may require change of law.
2. Learned counsel for the intervenor states that there is a matter pending before the Bombay High Court, the compass of which is much larger than only the issue of the Faceless Appeal Scheme, 2020.
3. We defer the present matters for a period of three months as sought by learned Additional Solicitor General.
4. We make it clear that we have neither transferred the matters as yet nor have we impeded the hearing in any matter.
5. List on 10th January, 2022 for directions.